A device for detecting sub-clinical mastitis in its earliest, visually undetectable stage.
Why should you have it?
- portable and easy to use device that allows for the production of top quality milk,
- ergonomic design with a 4-quarter display,
- helps to detect an early stage of illness without visible symptoms (Mastitis Subclinica),
- detects medical condition separately for each quarter, displaying the difference between quarters and pointing to the one with the greatest risk from mastitis,
- allows for effective prevention through fast udder condition monitoring,
- accelerates the decision about treatment and shortens grace period,
- reduces the costs of keeping the herd in good health condition,
- reduces financial losses related to production of milk,
- does not require using any chemicals
- investment for years.
Principle of operation
The detector measures changes in the electrical resistance of milk, as development of sub-clinical mastitis (asymptomatic stage) is accompanied by an increase in salt levels in milk, which involves a change in the resistance. This rule is considered to be the most reliable indirect test in diagnosing sub-clinical mastitis.
The test is very simple:
- you need to milk the first portion of milk directly from the teat to measuring cup
- press the button to register the result
- pour out the milk and repeat the steps for other quarters
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI MD4Q mastitis detector,
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery,
- reusable transport packaging (made of plastic),
24 Months Warranty
Price On Application.
|Unit weight||265 g (with battery)|
|Dimensions||25.0 x 7.0 x 9.0 cm|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22|
|Battery low indication||automatic|
|Power input||about 18 mA|
|Measurement control||single chip microcomputer|
|Estimated working time on one battery pack||about 22h|
|Display||LCD display 4 x 3 digits|
|Measuring range||10-990 units|
|Measurement resolution||10 units|
|Recommended storage temperature||from 5°C to 45°C|